A low-paid rent-a-cop
. A thug
cheaply employed as a private security guard
s like a wannabe cop
. A uniform
with a badge
Examples include: nightclub bouncers and public transport inspectors.
Just like items available from the Two Dollar Shop, the two dollar cop is easily paid for but badly put together and unsafe because it does not meet the normal quality assurance standards.
"I got abused and fined $167 by this Connex
two dollar cop for having my foot on the seat, while a junkie
was vomiting on the floor two seats away."
1. Verbal filler.
2. A word or phrase without meaning used to indicate that the end of the sentence has not yet been reached.
3. Evidence someone is talking faster than they are thinking.
"So um, in terms of
, household chores
, as you know
, it's about
your turn, I think, as they say, to, ah
, wash the dishes, so to speak. Know what I mean
"Cut the word putty and tell me what you want!"
later revealed more than half the professors lecture
was word putty.
was fully random
- all word putty, but no window!"
(1) The trance-like state of indecision caused by too many food
(2) The unseen force that ensures that shopping
or when suffering the munchies
, especially in a well-stocked Asian grocery store
, will always take longer and cost more than you planned.
(1) “Drag yourself out of that Sauce Vortex and order something! You’ve been reading the menu for 15 minutes!”
(2) “We’re having a Szechwan / Malaysian / Vietnamese / Korean banquet for dinner tonight because I got sucked into a Sauce Vortex in the Golden Rooster Asian Food Store this morning.”
1. Using an iPod
2. Using MP3
to isolate oneself from ones environment and the people in it.
3. The culture
of the iPod
The intense desire to own a material object.
Man that new iPod... I've got total thing-lust.
Police say his life was so ruled by thing-lust that he starved to death in a house full of consumer electronics.
1. A typo
2. Possessing the wisdom of an otter
3. Of or about younger, slim, hairy gay men.
1. "If the zoo queue is not too great, let's gape at the apes. Otterwise, let's go ogle the ocelots."
2. "That might be smart like a fox
3. "Invite Darryl if you like, but I'm already hooked-up
Literary fiction about vampires and/or werewolves.
"She's into Twilight and other bit lit. She's too wierd for chick lit
but not wierd enough for clit lit
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.