something that you just lost. if you have not lost the game here are the rules:
1. Once you hear about it, you are then playing the game.
2. If you remember the game, you lose the game. (you can only lose every 30 minutes.)
3. When you lose, you must tell everyone around you and then they also lose the game.
4. If someone asks you "What is the game." you must explain these rules.
5. The ultimate goal of the game is to get everyone in the world playing at the same time, so spread it around.
6. NO ONE WINS THE GAME, YOU CAN ONLY LOSE.
The game was lost in the making of this definition.
I lost the game.
You lost the game
Dammit, i lost the game.