1. Generally anything from the country of France, in Western Europe.
2. Possibly the second most hated group of human beings on the planet (next to Americans of course), for reasons that vary from person to person.
3. The official language of France, and some of its neighboring countries, such as Belgium, etc. Fun to learn, but difficult to master.
1. This wine is French.
2. Americans tend to hate the French, but whether they like it or not, they've been helpful through the years. You can't forget history because the president tells you to.
3. Est-ce que vous aimez parler le français? Oui, mais je ne le parle pas très bien.