look up any word, like fleek:

1 definition by franjeep

a guy that has abnormal skin growth resulting in flakey skin. the skin itself reminds you of cornflakes!
kellogs is a flakey, undesirable, skin growth that can be scratched off an even get into the air and can be inhaled.
by franjeep February 12, 2008