I wonder if those guys talking shit got accepted by UT. Sure sounds like theyre the ones in Ivy League schools. UT is actually a Public Ivy. Its impossible for UT to be an ivy league university being that the ivy league is in a specific demographic location. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy
What do aggies and longhorns have in common? They both applied to UT.
I would talk about Tech but theyre tier 3 and were on the brink of losing the title of "university" this year so I'll leave them out for their own good- "Get your grades up"
The original eight Public Ivies list by Moll:
* College of William & Mary (Williamsburg, Virginia)
* Miami University (Oxford, Ohio)
* University of California
* University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
* University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
* University of Texas at Austin
* University of Vermont (Burlington)
* University of Virginia (Charlottesville)