Words made up of advertising products.
Related to but not to be confused with uncabulary
"My nose is running get me a Kleenex®, please." would be an example of brandulary.
1. pro-mis-pronunciation: To purposely pronounce badly or incorrectly.
To walk into a coffee shop and order a "Grand" coffee for the pleasure of hearing the overstimulated staff covertly correct you by reapeating "A Grande?" would be defined as promispronunciation. Other good ones include EXpress-o(espresso) Kwee-shay (Quiche), or Horse Overies 'Hors d'oeuvres').
A condition in which one's memory of an opened email is disturbed. In simple terms it is the loss of memory of opening and viewing an email.
I opened the email, and then promptly forgot. It is as if I never received it. I occasionally suffer from E-mnesia.
When a specific or general topic is constantly talked about, blogged about, texted, or IM'd. Overuse of an internet topic.
1. I found sugarcubes shaped like cinderblocks, I love cinderblocks. Artwork, candy, pastries anything shaped like cinderblocks. They have me entirely memedicted.
2. I eat, sleep, and drink zombies. I think I'm memedicted.
1.Internet Philosopher. 2.Intelectual type who spends copious amounts of time ruminating about the internet and it's workings.
After lurking on her blog her metadata indicates she is a self proclaimed netlosopher.
1. The distinctive language only intelligible by coffee drinkers referring to method of preparation and sizing often confusing for noobs
. All of which contributes to a lack of logical thinking.
2. A specific distinctive language that each individual coffee shop uses to describe sizes and drinks often in direct conflict with competitors coffeespeak
. A deliberate intent to exploit with the aim of oppressing coffee drinkers.
Example 1: "short skinny wet cappuccino"= small, low fat, with milk light brown espresso drink with a foam on top.
Example 2: short= smallest tall=small grande= medium and venti= large.
Example 3: Don't demean me with your coffeespeak. I am new here and I don't want any doubleplusungood, I just want a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso in it. Mondo, adshot, whatever!
"It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words."
The subscription order cards that fall out of magazines while you read them.
"Yeah I was reading at Barnes and Noble, and I whipped up a whole lotta' mag sheist!