The art of caping is to traverse an enclosed space, using a cape to add dramatic effect on entering or exiting said enclosure.
Caping is a great pastime for people who are easily bored and have friends willing to record them looking like retards. Public caping is more adventurous and is harder to pull off without actually freaking people out.
Caping is usually recorded and uploaded to social networking sites to gain kudos for the level of comedy, aesthetic or endangerment accomplished in execution.
The rules for caping:
1. One must use a cape.
2. The enclosure must be hollow, solid and opaque.
3. One must add drama to the caping; more is better.
4. One must make it known that they are caping. Saying 'I am caping' usually get this across. Sternly announcing it will ensure a good result.
5. One's safety should always be considered. Properly thought through caping procedures should always go to plan.
One should never put oneself at undue risk.
6. Every cape that is captured must be named.
Dude, me and my friends did a caping in this cinema yo...peepz were all freaked out and shit.