Expression that means, "better than good." When you are bangin a freak, you must take the phone off da hook to avoid interruption, so the literal definition of "off da hook" means "better than sex" but people use it similar to "off the charts."
The party last nite was the shizzle, there were so many hot chicks it was off da hook.
1) this word was originally came from captain marvel comics, Captain Marvel would say this word and it was the source of his power
2)We use it now to put emphasis on an extraordinary action
1) Captain Marvel says, "Feel my wrath evildoers, SHAZAM!"
2)A: "did you get the tickets?"
B: "It didnt look good but I waited for 2 hours, some people ahead of me gave up and went home, but" *pulls out tickets* "SHAZAM!"
someone, usually male, that only likes asian women.
I walked through hollywood and saw several dozen fools wearing shirts proclaiming their asian fettish. I laughed at them.
from shakespeares sonnets(i forget which one) the devil means penis, hell means vagina, putting the devil in hell means straight up fuckin.
After about 20 minutes of foreplay, I finally put the devil in hell and it was worth the wait.
1)Generally refers to expensive liquor kept in a liquor store behind the counter on the top shelf so no one can rip it off.
2) can also be used to describe anything that is made up of prime ingredients: marajuana, pussy, hardware, anything really.
1) These margaritas are made with top shelf tequila!
2) A: This is the best weed I have ever smoked!
B: I was saving it for a rainy day, straight off the top shelf.
1) In poker, it is the minimum amount you can buy in terms of poker chips. It is the opposite of cash out
2) buying in can be similar to selling out
the difference is semantics. Buying can apply to a line of thought or an ideal or whatnot.
1) "The buy in at the hold em table is $50."
2) "After moving to the USA, we bought in to the american lifestyle and values."
nice tits that dont sag
A: Did you see that chick? She had some fuckin great guns!
B: It is a good thing too, bc she had a butterface