1) Smoking the tires of one's car; either to heat up the tires for added stickiness, or to impress the MILF
s at the DQ in your swanky suburb.
2) They guy you used to see stoned and tripping in high school, every day, that 10 years later is sitting in his parent's basement playing Final Fantasy, every day.
1) I did such a smoky burnout in the Galaxie, I completely lost sight of that Ricer
sitting behind me!
2) Dude, I'm too stoned to work. Mom, can you make me a sandwich?
Ford's full size car line from 1959 to 1973. Trim lines included Custom 300/500, Galaxie, Galaxie 500, Galaxie 500 XL, and Sunliner convertible. Engine sizes ranged from the lowly straight six and various small blocks, all the way up to a 429 big block.
Performance peaked between 1965 and 1968 with the availability of the made-for-racing 427 Side Oiler, with solid lifters, dual 4bbl carbs, and 11.5:1 compression.
My Galaxie never gets passed by Ricer
s, except for at the gas station!
1)A term usually assigned to mid-sizd, American cars produced in the mid 60's to mid 70's with oversized engines and light chassis.
2) Any rear-whel drive car made to go fast.
1) This hemi roadrunner
is a classic example of a muscle car.
2) My big block Chevette can really fuck up some import crap!!
An oversized, noisy, performance-robbing (that's right, Ricer
!) muffler found on otherwise stock import vehicles.
See Fart Can
I just put a Greddy exhaust and an AEM intake an my Geo is Flyin, dog!
A female who is never happy, no matter what you do or how much you spend. Someone who complains about everything, up to and including the $200 dinner you JUST BOUGHT HER TONIGHT.
I thought she was on the rag that first week of dating, but it turned out that she's just a miserable cunt.
1) A chain of chili joints found in the "Chili Joint Capital of the World," Cincinnati. The chili itself is tasty, but unfortunately resembles what goes in the toilet the day after a long night of drinking Budweiser and eating burritos.
2) Instant and unforgiving laxative, only $5.99 for a huge plate.
1) I just stopped at Skyline, and almost shit myself on the way home.
2) I just stopped at Skyline, and almost shit myself on the way home.
A toymaking genius. Marx started his career in the Army during WWI, then left the military to make the world's best toys. From the early 30's to the mid 70's, Marx cranked out model trains, windup animals, and plastic dinosaurs ad infinitum.
His most famous quote is, "There is no reason for even the cheapest toys to be of poor quality."
The world needs another man like him.
My brand new $500 Lionel locomotive broke after a month, but my 50 year old Marx still runs perfectly.