1) a self-righteous christian fundamentalist who believes that "freedom of religion" doesn't apply to people who aren't also christian fundamentalists
2) someone who believes that education doesn't need to be properly funded but 2 wars over oil do
3) someone who bitches about the ridiculous deficit that has accrued over the past 8 years under a fanatical fundamentalist (refer to definition 1) while pushing for increased support of 2 of the most expensive wars this country has ever undertaken
4) someone who doesn't fully understand economics, but likes to pretend they do
5) someone who thinks everyone that doesn't agree with their party base is a communist, even though they don't know what a communist is
6) someone who thinks karl marx is a communist (in the soviet sense of the word)
7) someone who thinks a dentist is fit to run the texas board of education
8) someone who thinks anything that is "liberal" is wrong, regardless of historical accuracy
9) someone who still thinks their party is "the party of lincoln"
George Bush junior and senior (republicans)
Ronald Reagan (republican)
Herbert Hoover (republican)
--it said to include the word "republican"