One quarter ounce (aprox. 7g) of marijuana; any larger amount could result in trafficing or distribution charges, any less is personal posession.
Shit, dog, we got to smoke some of this bag. If the cops catch me with more than a quarter I'm fucked.
February 22, 2003
1. Expression of biblical origin (Acts 26:14) refering to Saul's persecution of the church.
2. Fighting, denouncing, or otherwise going against a power to one's own detriment.
3. A fucking hella-good Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album
1. And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
2. You've got to stop fighting change, you're just kicking against the pricks.
3. Long Black Veil, nuff said.