Another fine American establishment that started fairly decent then took a sharp turn for the worse around the time Disney started to get involved.
There are multiple kinds of McDonald's people:
1. The Hater: The person who claims he or she hates McDonald's so much, yet you always manage to see old wrappers in their cars, houses, ect. but yet they still hate it.
2. The Salad But Not Really Person: This person walks into McDonalds assuming they are going to pick up a plate of cheap, E-Coli ridden foliage, yet they come out duel-wielding Big Mac's.
3. The Calorie Counter: Basically this is the one who asks for information on how many calories are in one chicken sandwich. These are the people that cause the prices to raise because they have to waste ink printing out their information that they obviously cannot see is already on the box...which is covered by grease.
4. The Complainer: If yelling kids playing in a jungle gym full of moldy food isn't enough, these people make the experience even worse. First they complain that there is nothing on the menu they want, then they complain their food is cold, then they are befuddled because they couldn't get the extra salt on their fries they wanted.
5. The Pig: This person goes in, orders 6 Big Mac's, 4 chicken sandwiches, 3 Diet Coke's, all for one person. This person finishes every last crumb to be in existence, and later goes home to find something else to consume.
6. The Locals: Essentially, the elderly. These people come to McDonald's, order coffee, perhaps eat some of those apple slices, all is good, except for when someone is sitting in their seat...
7. The Egotistical Employee Who Comes In On His Day Off: These people work for McDonald's, come in, start talking with their friends, while the rest of us wait while our food gets cold.
8. The Drive-Through Person: This person can never get out of their car or off their cell phones for more than 3 minutes, hence they order from the drive-through, leaving 60 people working at the drive-through yet there is one counter closed, while 2 more are resumed by trainees who can't figure out how to remove the 600 extra milkshakes they added.
McDonald's is one of those things you just accept or you don't, nothing else.
Person 1: Dude let's go to McDonald's!
Person 2: Sure. I could use a heart attack.