The next generation of the Battlefield serious, rumored to be the final stage before the mysterious Battlefield 3 is announced.
Bad Company 2 features the new Frostbite 2.0 allowing for even more destructible environments, meaning no longer can you take down a full wall by one grenade, only a small hole is opened up.
Bad Company 2 is also the first M rated game in the Battlefield serious, due to the language and blood.
It's also the first Frostbite game that will be available for PC. A beta of it is released on November 19th, but for Playstation 3 only, meaning the forums were flooded with whining Xbox 360 players. The PC beta also comes out sometime in December.
The game is scheduled to be released on March 2nd, 2009.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is rumored to be able to compete with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
"Fail" is a word that is more than often overused online. Unfortunately it has spewed into mainstream society and now is being used in every day life, much like "epic".
People who "fail" generally are not even trying to accomplish anything, or they simply do something different than you. This word is most commonly used by annoying teenagers (who put a bad reputation on gaming), who shout "FAIL!" every time someone makes a slight error.
If you point out an obvious flaw by saying "FAIL" you're obviously a failure yourself for having lack of logic.
Kid: I just tripped because someone...tripped me.
Idiot who doesn't use logic to realize it wasn't the kids fault for being tripped, it was actually the other persons fault: FAIL!
The next new "lol".
XD supposedly represents a laughing face, but yet it has no comedic value to it whatsoever.
It's used by people who basically can't think of anything better to say.
Just another overused statement made on nearly everything.
Person 1: GAH! I just stubbed my toe!
Person 2: XD
Person 1: What are you laughing about?! It's now bleeding quite badly, and I have a risk to get a bad infection!
Person 2: XD
Person 1: What in God's name is wrong with you?! Call the medics!
Person 2: XD
Person 1: *Dies.*
Person 2: XD
See? Person 1 died because of XD, over a stubbed toe. Don't use XD.
The most kick-ass first person shooter made in history. Want to get inside a building, but that wall is blocking? Simple, blow it up! This game is awesome, as everything in the environment is DESTROYABLE. You can blow up houses, blow holes in walls, not to mention it has a fairly entertaining single player mode. It's main awesomeness is featured online, where you can keep ranks, and even take screenshots and they will auto-upload to EA's servers for FREE. It uses the new Frostbite engine, allowing people to mess with the environment, such as also blowing craters into the ground, giving your teammates cover. It features the old conquest mode, as well as the new and popular Gold Rush mode, in which you must either defend or attack gold crates. Now you do not have to worry about idiots hiding all the time, as you can blow away their cover, leaving them for dead.
Person 1: Hey, I'm going to play Call of Duty 4, you in?
Person 2: Why? So some idiot can hide behind a wall all day? No thank you.
Person 1: What are you talking about? All games are like that!
Person 2: Not Battlefield Bad company, you can blow apart walls with awesome weapons!
Person 1: Be right back. *goes and shoots Call of Duty 4*
Person 2: Going to go get Battlefield Bad Company now?
Person 1: Hell yea!
The next operating system currently in development (but can publicly be tested until June 1 2010) by Microsoft. It features a brand new task bar that often is said to be a rip of KDE. It features better driver compatibility, and pretty much is Vista all fixed up with an enhanced GUI. Many already respect that this is a great operating system, actually running on less system requirements than Vista.
Windows 7 is pretty much a great version of Vista.
Another fine American establishment that started fairly decent then took a sharp turn for the worse around the time Disney started to get involved.
There are multiple kinds of McDonald's people:
1. The Hater: The person who claims he or she hates McDonald's so much, yet you always manage to see old wrappers in their cars, houses, ect. but yet they still hate it.
2. The Salad But Not Really Person: This person walks into McDonalds assuming they are going to pick up a plate of cheap, E-Coli ridden foliage, yet they come out duel-wielding Big Mac's.
3. The Calorie Counter: Basically this is the one who asks for information on how many calories are in one chicken sandwich. These are the people that cause the prices to raise because they have to waste ink printing out their information that they obviously cannot see is already on the box...which is covered by grease.
4. The Complainer: If yelling kids playing in a jungle gym full of moldy food isn't enough, these people make the experience even worse. First they complain that there is nothing on the menu they want, then they complain their food is cold, then they are befuddled because they couldn't get the extra salt on their fries they wanted.
5. The Pig: This person goes in, orders 6 Big Mac's, 4 chicken sandwiches, 3 Diet Coke's, all for one person. This person finishes every last crumb to be in existence, and later goes home to find something else to consume.
6. The Locals: Essentially, the elderly. These people come to McDonald's, order coffee, perhaps eat some of those apple slices, all is good, except for when someone is sitting in their seat...
7. The Egotistical Employee Who Comes In On His Day Off: These people work for McDonald's, come in, start talking with their friends, while the rest of us wait while our food gets cold.
8. The Drive-Through Person: This person can never get out of their car or off their cell phones for more than 3 minutes, hence they order from the drive-through, leaving 60 people working at the drive-through yet there is one counter closed, while 2 more are resumed by trainees who can't figure out how to remove the 600 extra milkshakes they added.
McDonald's is one of those things you just accept or you don't, nothing else.
Person 1: Dude let's go to McDonald's!
Person 2: Sure. I could use a heart attack.
It's just the background image located behind the "Urban Dictionary" logo. It just so happens you might accidental drag it into the box when trying to click inside the search box.
I'm certain we've all encountered it at least once.
It's just the background image.