adjective. A manic condition in which a person's attention is completely possessed by a text conversation or argument on a mobile phone, seemingly shutting out the rest of the world.
Jill tried several times to tell her husband Jack that she was pregnant with his brother's child, but Jack was textmerized by his argument with Kurt on why the Cubs are better than the Sox.
A person who makes unnecessary sacrifices or returns sexual favors for illegal narcotics.
I thought Chrissy was really into me but as soon as I ran out of coke that Boo-Bitch had her clothes back on.
Used to describe a guy that has a great body but a face that looks like it was on fire and someone tried to put it out with an ice pick.
Seforis is an abbreviation of the words "except for his".
He's got a nice body seforis face.
Laquanda was eager to meet her blind date, but lost interest when she finally laid eyes upon his seforis face.
Michael Phelps has a perfect body seforis face.
noun. A vagina, or woman's/gay man's anus during sexual intercourse.
My lawyer, Bill, was so eager to tell me that his secretary Mark has a much tighter meat funnel then his own wife has.
Self-inflicted Victim Addiction Complex: A form of psychosis. Someone who is addicted to getting attention and pity by always being a victim, thus manifesting their inflictions by self-induction i.e. creating problems that only exist through suspicion, paranoia, and hypochondria, These problems are usually brought about when such a person has created a problem or infliction on another person in order to distract attention from their wrong-doings.
I really felt sorry for Keith until I saw what he had done to all of his ex's. Then I realized he suffers from an extreme case of S.I.V.A.C..
A psychological or physiological state of anxiety that has recently developed in society which has created feelings of fear, worry, uneasiness and dread due to an overabundance of media being produced with "End of the world" themes, coupled with the Mayan, Egyptian, I-Ching,Web-Bot predictions all pointing to an Apocalypse or deadly transformation from the world as we know it on Dec. 21st, 2012. People suffering from this anxiety start to lose interest or hope for their future which often times leads to a doomed outlook for success or even losing an interest in success itself for that matter because they feel it will all be in vain.
My brother Tony said he is not going to bother with college once he graduates High School this year because he is sure the world is going to end next year. I think he is suffering from Apocalypse Anxiety after this three day Youtube binge on 2012 videos.
1. A flat thin cake made by pouring batter onto a hot greased pan, and flipped to cook on both sides.
2. To flatten or squish something.
3. Used to describe a situation that isn't quite right or does not add up, usually followed by the word "ass".
4. A person that is fun to be around on multiple levels or "stacks". Usually used in a pronoun context.
5. An irregular or emergency landing in which an aircraft drops flat to the ground from a low altitude.
6. A theory that was drawn up in the aftermath of 911 that remained the official reason for the World Trade Center's collapse until dismissed by the National Institute of Science and Technology. The Pancake Theory insinuated that the towers collapsed due to shear weight of the upper floors slamming on to the floors below them and piling down on top of each other one at a time. The theory was dismissed because of its careless lack of reason and logic and the fact that it completely defies the basic laws of physics.
1. Blueberry pancakes are Kathy's favorite dish for breakfast.
2. Carl pancaked his dog Rover when he lost his footing and landed on him.
3. Eric gave Dan a pancake-ass excuse for why he didn't reply to his messages.
4. Pancake made me laugh so hard I pee'd my pants.
5. Herb had an emergency in his pants so he turned the plane around and came in quick and low for a pancake landing.
6. Just the thought of someone actually believing the Pancake Theory makes me sick to my stomach with disgust and shameful pity.