This spanish word, actually written like tarrú, is a very derogatory term in the latin american cultures. It means that you are some dude that know your girlfriend/wife is cheating on you, but you do nothing about it, pretend you don't know anything, and keep the relationship publicly. Of course, everybody knows what she's on to and laugh at your face.
Tarru translated literally means "a guy with big horns", which is another way of graphically depicting this kind of individuals.
Juan: Ese tipo es un tarru, su jeva cambia el aceite todos los dias con el hermano mio.
Pedro: Pero el lo sabe?
Juan: Yo creo que no...
Pedro: Ah! entonces no es tarru. Tarru es el que lo sabe y lo aguanta.
Juan: Bueno, ya ese es un punto filosofico.
1) a slightly modernized Spanglish speaking Latin American country embedded into the continental US.
2) has probably the worst educational system in US.
3) people at work eager to finish the workshift to go partying at nightclubs.
4) has people that denegate their roots and pretend to be more american than even native gringos--even get offended if talked to in ther native Spanish language!
5) the place where you see the greatest number of american flags in cars, but the majority of population is of Latin American origin.
6) one of the poorest cities in the US, high crime, some gangs, extremely bad customer service.
7) lots of wicked auto mechanics, lots of bosses that don't give raises to their employees and contribute to the overall powerty.
8) people see themselves as great as the car they drive.
9) girls are hot and use lots of silicone to reshape nature's will.
10) new generations only listen the shitty Rap "music" and street-race a lot endangering other people's lives.
11) properties are extremely high, cost of living skyrocketing, impossible to live.
12) lots of cubans from all walks of lifes, intergenerational differences.
I went to Miami, ordered some pizzas, took 2 hours for them to be ready. When driving to pick them a m.f. young dude street racer hit me in the back (of course he ran away). Took the car to a mechanic, after 2 weeks of waiting the mechanic said I needed to replace the transmision.
A derogatory term used by people that envy Cubans (like the one who wrote the definition before) to degrade them under a discriminating, unfair, and stereotyping definition. They usually ignore the good side of Cuban people in favor of the bad one. They mistakenly forget the basic fact that all societies are comprised of people from all walks of life due to the human nature and the social circumstances. Who said that envying and backstabbing behaviours were created in Cuba? didn't the terms existed before? just think about that. People like you, who take the time to write such definitions are moved by envy, hate and are so much miserable that the cuba-lingas themselves. I just want to reassure that NOT ALL cubans are like that, maybe in Miami you see some of that kind because there are lots of balseros that lived in the poorest areas of Cuba, but not all balseros are of this kind either. Go to Cuba and see how warm-hearted, sincere, and friendly average people in the streets are, and shut the f..k up!
That south american guy is my boss. He is always harassing me and making me feel unconfortable. He sometimes talk with other of his "friends" and refers to me as a cuba-linga. I know he wants me to blow off so that he can fire me. What a son of a bitch!