1. the place where all things evil originate; the root of all evil; the cause of negativity
2. the assumed home of all the trouble making goons in the neighborhood.
1. Zoey: So I noticed things are changing in the neighborhood.
Gus: This was a great place to live unitl those damned apartments came along.
2. Gus: Someone broke into the convent last night.
Zoey: it was probably someone from those damned apartments.
1.A generic term for an overweight male who is very mean spirited and unfriendly. He may be known for performing ridiculous acts such as cutting a very small, postage stamp, inner city front lawn with a very large "sit down and drive" John Deere
2. A term used to describe someone who may fly off the handle
and perform some sort of randomly violent act.
1. Person A: I'm bored what should we do?
Person B: Maybe we should go TP
Person A: Again? Ok lets go!
2. Person A: Look at that lunatic walking down the street.
Person B: I dare you to wave and say hello to him.
Person C: No way!! He might go Donald on us!!