1) A fan of Heavy Metal
music, often stereotyped as dope heads or satanists. This stereotype is completely false (see Sam Dunn
). A metalhead dresses however the hell he or she wants to, which is maybe the reason why we carry certain stereotypes, its very unfortunate. Many of us are very loyal and hard working individuals, we are not normally found working in high-paying jobs such as lawyers, doctors, politicians, etc, not because we can't do those jobs, but because we don't want to. We see the ugliness and corruption that goes on in the white collar world and we want no part of it. Most of all, we are the most passionate music fans on the planet.
2) A person who wants to destroy the emo culture.
You might be a metalhead if:
- You went to go see the movie Iron Man
thinking it was a Black Sabbath documentary.
- Every time you hear someone say the word "master", you repeat it.
- You do a school reasearch project on Panthers, but write the whole thing in spanish (that's a clever one, might take you a few seconds to catch on).
- You did a book report on "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" by Samuel T. Coleridge
- You win a poker game with the Ace Of Spades
- You want to defacate on Tipper Gore's grave
- You want to watch every emo get eaten alive by a pack of wolves
- You are intelligent
- You want the following songs to be played at your funeral:
Fade To Black by Metallica
A Tout Le Monde By Megadeth
Hallowed be thy name by Iron Maiden
Born In A Casket by Cannibal Corpse
- You think of an awesome Slayer song when you study the Holocaust.