1. (n.) supper and lunch combined into one meal.
2. (n.) Sunday brunch.
3. (v.) From "Sun Munch", to eat outdoors on a sunny day.
4. (n.) a) the quilted part of grandma panties
that absorbs feminine fluids and becomes stained; b) the part of any panties thus soiled.
1. I haven't eaten since breakfast and it's like 4. Looks like I'm having some sunch!
2. Shall we meet for sunch this week?
3. It was nice out, so I sunched the bag of chips.
4. Jeez, Jenn. What's the deal with your sunch?
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug