Anyone who takes the effort to look or act differently than they normally would to impress others. Usually very embarrassing to watch, though entertaining if it is someone you don't like. Almost always obvious.
1. You ought to go to a boy's school sometimes. Try it sometime. It's full of phonies, and all you do is study so that you can learn enough to be smart enough to be able to buy a goddam Cadillac some day, and you have to keep making believe you give a damn if the football team loses, and all you do is talk about girls and liquor and sex all day, and everybody sticks together in these dirty little goddam cliques. The guys that are on the basketball team stick together, the goddam intellectuals stick together, the guys that play bridge stick together. Even the guys that belong to the goddam Book-of-the-Month Club stick together.
2. "Fuck. I fucking hate them fucking shitty ass phonies. Fuck them all."
"Shut up, phony."
1. A guy who goes around looking at myspace profiles and reporting people so that they get deleted.
2. The guy who actually deletes them.
1. Because of Daniel's lack of friends, he has extra time each day to hunt down underage myspace users and report them. Daniel is a myspace tom.
2. I didn't do anything wrong and my myspace got deleted. Thanks alot, Tom!
A nickname for the monkey that does your errands.
"Good evening, Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to bring me bananas from the grocery store. Should you be caught by animal control, I will deny any ownership of you. Good luck Jim."
The wrong way of spelling "impostor."
"I'm the best spelling champ in the world. Everyone else is an imposter."
"Look who's talking."
any person or animal with vivid colors on their face. usually, but not always attributed to facepaint.
person: hey, what's that on your face?
fauvist: it's paint, i'll wipe it off.