26 definitions by carrera's wedge
"Don't waste your time on me, you're already a voice inside my yead."
by Carrera's Wedge Mar 25, 2007 add a video
America's favorite cookie.
I love to dip my Oreos in milk.
by Carrera's Wedge Jun 15, 2007 add a video
1. A Motion City Soundtrack song, short for "Let's Get Fucked Up And Die." Obviously put into an acronym so parents buying the CD for their kids wouldn't be turned away from the CD, and that the parents will just think it's a song about someone with that name.
2. A phrase stemming from the song used to express hate or dislike towards something, but not necessarily anger. What some people say when they have to do something that they don't want to.
1. Opening lyrics: "Let's get fucked up and die/I'm speaking figuratively of course/like the last time I committed suicide/...social suicide."
2. My math teacher said we were going to take a test on factoring, the quadratic formula, coordinate grids, square roots, and applications of. I rolled my eyes and said to the class, "L.G. Fuad."
by Carrera's Wedge Apr 19, 2007 add a video
A "polite" way to say, "Pissed off." Usually used when around little kids so not to taint their ears because they heard "grown-up language."
Hank: "Sanjaya got voted off American Idol April 18, 2007!"
Owen: "I know! That makes me so-
*notices little children around*
by Carrera's Wedge Apr 20, 2007 add a video
What people say when they throw a deck of cards on the floor/across the room with no intention of picking them up, leaving the job to you. This usually happens after someone loses a card game multiple times and can't take it anymore. Or when you're just in the mood to make some people POed.
Shane: "Black Jack!"
Me: "What!? Again!? That's fourteen times in a row!"
Mikey: "Stop being a sore loser."
Shane: "Yeah, really. It's not like I cheat."
Me: "Yeah well," *gathers the deck of cards, "52 Pick-Up!" *Throws the deck of cards across the room and onto the floor, walks out of the room*
by Carrera's Wedge Apr 12, 2007 add a video
The greatest playground game ever created by man. All you need to play is a decent-sized group of people, a tennis ball, and a (preferably brick) wall without windows. Some people play with a racquet ball for a tougher challenge.more...
The object of this game is to be the last man surviving. Players throw the tennis ball against the wall in hopes that it'll another player will try and get the ball and fail to.
The tennis ball bounces across the ground and a player will get it and throw it back against the wall. If a player gets hit with the ball they have to go a haul ass to the wall and touch it with any part of the body to be safe. If another player gets the ball, throws it, and hits the wall before the runner touches the wall, the runner is "out." (Close calls and ties always go to the runner.) Once someone gets out three times, they are done for the remainder of the game. Another way a player can get an out is if they throw the ball and someone else catches it before it hits the ground.
Double-Touch Out: A variation of the game, where if a player touches the ball, the ball touches the ground, and the player touches the ball, they receive and out. A finally way to get out is if you take more than a throwing step while in possession of the ball.
Spread-Eagle: Once a player gets their three outs, the get up against the wall ...
by Carrera's Wedge Mar 30, 2007 add a video
1. A substance that has the power to burn things to ashes, especially dry things like paper and trees. Incredible fun to play with, but you'd better pray to God it doesn't get out of control.
2. A word that is very fun to shout in crowded places like, say, school.
3. To reduce payroll numbers.
4. The second element to summon Captain Planet.
6. A term to describe that you or someone else is doing amazing at the activity they are doing.
1. Thank God cavemen discovered how to make fire. Without them we could do fun things like A) toast marshmallows, B) light candles, and C) take lighter and burn leaves when we’re home alone.
2. Take it from me don’t shout, “Fire!” when in a crowded place, like, say, school. The word strikes people with so much panic they run wild and trample people to get outside.
3. Donald Trump looked at me and screamed, “You’re fired!!!”
4. “Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Go Planet!!!”
5. “Do you got any fire on hand?”
6. From the very beginning of the basketball game, I knew I would be on fire. And I sure was! I drained seven three pointers and made five steals in the first half!
by Carrera's Wedge Mar 21, 2007 add a video