A spoof of drug slang terminology such as candy/hippie flipping. Cocktail starting with 40 mg of Adderall, followed by a double shot (2 bottles) of 5 Hour Energy Extra Strength and chased with a 200 mL can of Starbucks Double Shot Espresso. The cocktail was created by architect students as a source to stay up in long durations. Also known as "Louis Kahn Cocktail".
I was archie flipping last night to finish my work. I'm surprised I didn't get a heart attack.
1. Synonym to liquid courage.
The lowering of inhibitions while under the influence of alcohol.
2. Another term for "beer goggles" where an individual is willing to cross the barrier with a normally "untouchable" individual only under the circumstance of extreme inebriation.
3. Often used as the gender specific term for men being more readily to talk with women while they are inebriated. Coincides with the term liquid cravery, which is usually used as the gender specific term for women who are aroused while drunk.
1. I can't believe we got Poindexter to dance the robot out on the floor.
Hey, anything is possible with just a little liquid bravery.
2. I wouldn't touch that ogre with your pole. That takes some serious liquid bravery to man up and plow that malodorous lard bucket.
3. It's the perfect night to smash some hotties. We're all drunk. We've got liquid bravery, and those broads have liquid cravery.