1. (n) A sitcom named after its main characters Will, a gay man, and Grace, his straight best friend.
2. (v) The act of having chemistry between two people, only in situations where the two have different sexual orientations. Especially when that relationship mirrors Will and Grace.
3. (adj) an adjective describing the relationship similar to the homo-hetereo relationship developed between the protagonists in Will and Grace. Especially used in scenarios that describe the season finale's ending.
1. Hey Kara, did you see the finale for Will and Grace? I cried like a gay man!
2. Those two always will and grace each other in public. Don't tell anyone, but I heard that they will and graced their rings. ::)
3. Its okay that their friendship turned into a total Will and Grace finale. They still call each other on their birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!