Some make-believe barrier that prevents lazy women from making as much money as they want. They make this "glass ceiling" up in order to get the government to force business into giving undeserving women high positions. God forbid they actually WORK for it.
Instead, we get excuses of fake barriers. We also hear bullshit about lower pay. What the feminists spouting out the bullshit leave out is that women get lower pay because they take more *off time*. They take time off for little injuries, fake sicknesses, weekly migrains, and whatever else they come up with. Included in this is maternity leave. Despite all of this, the only thing making women have lower pay is apparently the "glass ceiling".
Yeah, tell that to all the women who got to top power positions in the world DECADES ago (when this "glass ceiling" was in full force).
Catherine the Great: Became EMPRESS of Russia and controlled everything even when her husband was still alive.
Cleopatra: Pharaoh of ancient Egypt and had children with one of the greatest world leaders ever.
Augusta Gein: Own property at the time when women weren't allowed to own property.
Yeah, these women sure had a big problem with the glass ceiling, huh?
1) The place where a husband and wife separates. The presiding judge will decide how assets are split.
2) The same place where husbands will proceed to be raped financially. A prenuptial agreement or assets saved in foreign countries may save him, but there are times it may not.
3) The same place where women likes to pretend that they get it as difficult as men in divorce court. This is despite news about women being destroyed in court happens about once every blue moon whereas the opposite (men) can fill a page or two a week.
4) The same place where everybody gets a chance to be in bed with your wife. The judge will be there, her lawyer, your lawyer, and just about any passerby.
1) Madeline and John separated in divorce court.
2) John's house/car/kids/etc was taken by his wife, but he managed to saved about $135,000 by saving in a Bahamas account. Unfortunately, child support and alimony quickly depleted this money.
3) Madeline told the press her life is more difficult than before. She currently lives in a middle class house with expensive electronics, nice services, and she doesn't even work that much. Her husband, on the other hand, is living in an apartment somewhere in downtown.
4) The judge, lawyers, and passerbys had a great time.
A program used to imitate another device. The most famous types are console/handheld emulators.
Emulators are often used to play games that are no longer in product, but nowadays, they are also emulating brand new systems. Examples are XBox, PS2, and GameCube emulators. While none works yet, all are beginning to play commercial games well while some other commercial games are played well already. However, the Gameboy Advance emulator came out BEFORE the actual handheld did and it emulated it excellently.
The biggest problems with emulator is speed and compatibility. Emulators need PC much more powerful than the actual system it's emulating in order to run at full speed. Also, some emulators tend to sacrifice compatibility for speed or vice versa.
Some notable things about emulators is that you need ROMs to use it. However, ROMs are completely illegal. The rumor that you can own a ROM if you own the original is false.
Man, emulators are kick ass! Everyone should at least have an SNES emulator!
A penalty that is given to people who deserve it (i.e. murderers). Many have said that the death penalty is wrong. Yeah, well, I rather a bunch of murderers be executed than have to pay taxes that will support the prisons holding them.
I'm not particularly sure why, but the main thing usually said to me is "we have no right to condemn someone to death". This is the usual reason I hear for not supporting the death penalty, but it's ludicrous. The murderer obviously believes they have the right to condemn someone to death. Are others suppose to be "above" him and not stoop to his level? Yeah, whatever. Maybe I'm just one of those guys who don't like living alongside those kind of people.
Of course, many have also critized the Republicans for supporting the death penalty while being pro-life. Um, HELLO? You're comparing the murder of a BABY to the murder of a MURDERER! Notice the difference? Man, King Solomon must be rolling in his grave to hear a bunch of self-righteous assholes say shit like this.
I fully support the death penalty and I hope Congress change the "unlimited appeals" ability of death row inmates to only "three appeals". Better yet, also set a maximum time limit of one year instead of all this "10 years on death row" bullshit.
One of the many euphemisms for one's significant other, but it is used mainly for females.
Many believe its origin lies in the myth that women's gluteus maximus taste like Mead, which is a honey flavored wine. In all actuality, the female gluteus maximus tastes like ass.
Others believe that its origin lies with women's superficial, yet obsessive-compulsive disorder concerning their buttocks. Historians believe that it's possible husbands came up with this euphemism in order to hold up the illusion that their wives' bottom is still firm and admirable. The truth has been found to be contradictory to the illusion in the majority of cases.
Woman: Does this make my butt look fat?
Man: Of course not, honey buns!
1) A man, woman, or child who originates from Japan, otherwise known as the Land of the Rising Sun.
2) The group of people who the Chinese and Koreans appear to have an intense hatred for.
3) The group of people who has an intense hatred for the Chinese and Koreans.
4) The language I wish I could speak and read.
1) Hello, sir, are you Japanese?
2) Jesus, children draw pictures of Japan being nuked in China and Korea?
3) Holy shit, did the prime minister of Japan just implied that the Chinese and Koreans were inferior people?
4) Man, how I wish I knew this language so that I could watch anime and read manga.
Nintendo's newest console and the successor to the Nintendo 64. While it is superior to the N64 in many ways:
1)Mini-Disc format - Much more space than cartridges without sarcrificing loading time
2)Graphics card - The ATi card is AWESOME!
I had found it lacking in the game department when compared to its predecessor. I had absolutely loved Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time for the N64, but Super Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker left a bitter taste in my mouth. The only games on the GameCube which I truly love is Super Monkey Ball and Super Smash Brothers Melee.
For performance, the GCN is excellent, but I find it lacking in the games department.
What the hell happened, Nintendo? What happened to your winning Super Mario and Zelda streak? Why in the hell did you sell Rare? WHY?