1. a word discribing nonsense
2. giving name to a word/phrase that is considered to be nonsense. Not to be used for substitution of a proper noun (i.e. person, place, or thing.) If such a case arises, the name "Gary" or "Kevin," despite gender of object, is correct.
3. a male pygmy anteater of acceptable beauty and breeding quality.
1. The elderly woman was baffled by the new internet slang. It was just bo1R kur to her.
2. Pablito could not understand the lyrics in the song. It was either in Russian or bo1R kur.
3. That pygmy anteater, who I will call Kevin, is bo1R kur and is not for sale.