1 vb. To run very fast wearing only one's boxer shorts.
2 adj. To be in one's grundies - to be wearing only one's boxer shorts.
3 noun. Grundyboy - James Halsall.
4 adj. grundy - you can replace pretty much any word with grundy and come out with something that sounds like it should make sense, but doesn't.
5. adj - grundy. to be as of or pertaining to the action of running very fast wearing only one's boxer shorts.
1. I got pulled over by a policeman for grundying down the A65 (true story)
2. I was in my grundies all day Sunday.
3. Hey, Grundyboy! How are you doing?
4. That concert was pretty damn grundy.
5. Running very fast wearing only one's Y fronts is a bit grundy.