1 definition by bscgrad
|1.||Birmingham Southern College|
Birmingham Southern College, or BSC, is a private, four-year liberal arts college in Birmingham, Alabama. It is in the top tier of liberal arts colleges in the nation and it is also the #1 college in the state of Alabama. If you think this sounds good, try reading the last word of the previous sentence again. BSC is also known as Boringham Shitty College, Hilltop High School, Mini Harvard on the Hilltop, and the Bubble. BSC is basically full of pampered Brookies and ex boarding school students who can’t wait to get back in that environment. Out of about 1300 students, 97% are Greek and the other 3% qualify for handicapped parking spaces and/or free lunches.more...
All of the hot girls went to Ole Miss and some went to UA, but here’s what you get:
AOPis - beauty queen social climbers
Chi Os - pretentious, bitchy girls who have some "important cause" they are always whining or blogging about
Kappa Delta - Extroverted girls who look down on anyone without a trust fund. Note: when they're drunk...they don't care!
Zetas - BSC’s resident ugly sluts who live for drama, "lucky" for us, they know their place and will do some pretty kinky stuff for male attention
Pi Beta Phi - Emos and stragglers. For $60,000: are they even girls?
If you are a guy at BSC you face some slim pickings when it comes to hook ups, especially since most girls want an MRS even more so than a BFA (hello, future Vestavia Hills housewife!) However, your chances increase exponentially if you ha...
by bscgrad May 4, 2007 add a video