- To jog at a fast pace. requires a single point of contact to the ground at a time.
- To controll/command or domintate an activity seen as forbidden.
- To exceed an expected outcome involving person(s) of equal or lesser immediate importance.
- Capt. Johnsmere was shot, Lt. bratchert ran the operation.
- "Down twelve players, they still had the run of the field"
- He walked in the front door for the drug run, and came out in a body bag.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.