1. If an article of food is dropped, the 5 second rule states that it is still elligible for eating within a 5 second interval.
2. A rule governing the amount of time it takes for George W Bush to speak before he mispronounces a word.
We will not stand around to witness the creation of NUQULAR weapons. Oops, five second rule.
More or less, if a cat always lands on its feet, and the bread always lands peanut butter side down, then if you strap a piece of bread to a cat and drop it, what happens? It implodes.
The law of large numbers states that as a lottery jackpot increases, the probobility of a hick in Nowhere, Oklahoma will salivate and stand in line three and a half hours to buy sixty three tickets.
Refering to the level of gameplay a person has reached in his most recent RPG game.
Level 1: Has beaten it once.
Level 2: Has beaten it twice and has attended a fan club meeting or convention.
Level 3: Has beaten it so many times that the programmers call him for advice.
Level 4: Is the president of the RGS's fan club.
Nigel hasn't been out of his house in three days! His nerd level must be through the roof!
Refers to the word "rational" when translated into Bushims.
It is only ratitional to have a streegic plan to take over a nation. Otherwise, you look like a bumdass.
1. Derived from the greek words divo, meaning lawyer, and vorccia, meaning the removal of half of your worldly belongings.
2. The liberation of an enslaved male from an enviroment of continual torture by nagging.
3. The only way to appease the beast living in your home, eating your food, driving your car, and drinking your booze, after you stumble home from Mexico with two dead prostitutes.
Of or refering to the soft, warm glow one feels after participating in petty theft of shoes and shoe accesories.
Cop 1: Boy, that Winona Ryder sure looked calm in court.
Cop 2: She was gellin like a felon!