1. noun. Male reproductive organ.
2. noun. A male chicken. Rooster.
3. noun. An unpleasant or mean person. "he's a cock"
4. verb. To behave in a cocky manner. ex. "to cock off"
5. verb. To mock, tease, harass, annoy, parody, deride, ridicule, jest or otherwise make fun of another. To give one a hard time. To pull one's leg. ex. "Are you serious or just cocking me?"
6. verb. To prepare something for use. especially a gun.
7. An expression of displeasure at a situation, used similarly as "shoot," "crap," or "dammit".
8. noun. In some localities used as a reference to a females genitalia as well, thus making it a gender neutral slang for reproductive organs.
9. Adjective. Sometimes used to describe the elite characteristic of a particular item or group of items. ex. "That car is cock" or "That car is THE cock"
1. She kicked him in the cock.
2. There's a cock in the henhouse.
3. That guy cut me off, what a cock!
4. He was cocking off so I punched him.
5. Jim cocked Dwight.
6. He cocked the gun before firing.
7. Cock! I dropped my pencil.
8. She kicked her in the cock.
9. Those rims are totally cock bro!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug