1. (v.) To drive a semi-truck with an empty trailer.
2. (n.) A fan of the psychedilic rock band the greatful dead
3. (v.) To rid an area of weeds
1. There were no loads around Boston so I had to dead head all the way to Baltimore
2. Those dead heads are in town for the show again.
3. I have to go dead head my garden.
Illegally downloading copyrighted media.
"Hey man, that's the new Superman movie, it's not even on DVD yet, how did you get it?"
"Five finger download, dude!"
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.