1) in Icelandic, a cross between a valkyrie and a elf/faerie who protects in time of war or strife
2) in Spanish, a toast. Origin of the name for the Mexican band Grupo Bryndís
3) pretty much everywhere, someone who will not be silenced by semi-literate homophobes
1) When everything went to hell in a hand basket, I started hollering "Bryndís!"
2) I have no idea what it means, but every time we did a shot of tequila he raised his glass and said "Bryndís!"
3) I went all Bryndís on him though, and when he realized everyone was laughing at him and he couldn't out shout me, he finally shut up.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug