1. Wide Reciever for the Detroit Lions, famous for his football career at the University of Texas
2. Safety for the Dallas Cowboys, famous for his football career at the University of Oklahoma, and for being a hard hitter.
3. Head Coach of UNC's basketball team, famous for his coaching career at the University of Kansas (and now famous for his coaching career at UNC
If the Detroit Lions ever played the Dallas Cowboys at the University of North Carolina, you might be able to see three Roy Williamses at once.
1. Prison 2. The Nickname for Michigan Stadium, where the University of Michigan Wolverines play their home games of NCAA football. Has an "official" (although often exceeded) capacity of 107,501, making it the largest American Football stadium in the world. At the time of this writing, U of M has won 3.5 home games for every home game that they have lost.
1. After being convicted on possession charges, homie got sent to The Big House
2. The Big House goes absolutely nuts during home games versus Ohio State