someone who has characteristics of an old man.
1. falling asleep anywhere including using a calculator
2. wandering off with no purpose or destination
3. mumbling to himself because 'its a bonus if anyone is listening'
gramps fell asleep in the middle of a sentance again.
1) used interchangeably to mean either "your" or "you're" by illiterate cretins who can't tell the difference between the two
2) used to mean "you're" by people too lazy to hit the apostrophe key; slightly less reprehensible than the above
1) "youre such a stupid youre stupid falls out of youre stupid." "Ah, the irony."
2) "youre still here right?" "Yes, my apathy-stricken acquaintance."