1. Technical def: One who attends or appears to attend a preperatory school, usually preparing for an ivy league college. Wears vests, slacks and loafers.
2. Slang def: One who wears clothes that are, in reality, too small for them. Girls usually wear lots and lots of pink and pants with a waitsband that is smaller in diameter than their actual waist. This causes their tummies to hang out over their pants (ew!). Girl preps are also usually airheads. Guys usually wear lots of browns and tans with tight, dirty-looking jeans. Preppy guys may also try to look punk by having a longer haircut or some such nonsense, but the only one their fooling is themself (and other preps). As far as music goes, they usually are adoring fans of J. Lo
, Nick Lachey
, Ashlee Simpson
and the like. Is usually mean, snotty and clique-oriented. Usually looks down on anyone who is not a cookie-cutter image of them.
3. Anyone who wears a shirt that says "Punk". *Clear throat*...Ashlee...*cough*...Simpson.
1. Bob's family is so stinking rich and he wears those weird plaid vests all the time, he must be a prep.
2. Suzie is such a PREP! She goes around in that skin-tight pink shirt that says "Punk" on it and those jeans that are so tight she can barely walk in them. What a poser!
3. Ashlee Simpson is such an airhead prep that she doesn't even know that wearing a shirt that says "Punk" on it only makes you a poser.