noun. 1. Turning about, turncoat
2. The act of reversing a stance
3. A hypocritical action or view
4. An act with no regard for consequences, undertaken for selfish reasons
5. Tergiversation, undertaken for corrupt reasons
verb. 1. To turn about, betray one's principles, usually for selfish reasons
2. To reverse a stance
3. To undertake an action or express views hypocritically
4. To undertake an action with no regard for consequences, undertaken for selfish reasons
adj. 1. Characterized by the attributes of a lieberman
noun: E.g. The politician did a lieberman when he changed his vote after receiving bribes.
verb: E.g. The lobbyist said "All we need is one guy to lieberman, and we win!
adj.: E.g. In a lieberman move, the councilman voted against the school budget.