9 definitions by amanda boekelheide
The innocuous, straight-seeming gay friend that you can introduce to homophobic people. A 'starter' gay.
Ken is the perfect gateway gay to bring over for Thanksgiving - he can bro out with my homophobic grandfather over football and car engines but he'll still make sure to mention that he's gay near the end of the evening. Can't wait for that moment.
by Amanda Boekelheide Nov 20, 2007 add a video
To introduce someone electronically via email, facebook, myspace or other online forum.
I can etroduce you to that hot girl, she's totally one of my facebook friends.
by amanda boekelheide Oct 3, 2007 add a video
1. A situation that is irretrievably ridiculous and fucked up.
2. A state of affairs that resembles the concept of dozens of adults dressed in bright colors with synthetic wigs and enormous shoes emerging one by one from an impossibly tiny car
3. A circumstance, incident or person that seems simple from the outside but is in fact vast, labyrinthine, complex and more likely than not, a fiasco.
4. A situation, person or event that is worthy of mockery, scorn or derision.
Clowncar is best used when preceded by a superlative.
Alt spelling: Klownauto.
That outfit he is wearing is so clowncar.
George Bush’s policies regarding Iraq are completely clowncar.
The fact that the case about ‘Bong hits 4 Jesus’ made it to the Supreme Court is absolutely clowncar.
Don’t take the 1 train to Time’s Square. I heard someone jumped in front of the train and it’s a total clowncar down there.
by amanda boekelheide Jul 27, 2007 add a video
A living situation where one is cramped into a tiny room or sleeping on the couch or floor in another person's living space.
I'd invite you to come over but I'm livin' bitch until I find a new job and can afford a better place.
by amanda boekelheide Dec 4, 2007 add a video
1. When a legitimate email, often on a group list or including images, is lost in cyberspace due to restrictive spam blockers.
2. When a particular email address has been blacklisted or widely blocked due to malevolent hacker action on that particular account or server, and legitimate corospondence cannot get through.
3. When a legitimate email is accidentally deleted in the course clearing a deluge of spam from an inbox.
Damnit, the email you forwarded me about the free Comedy Central tickets was totally spamdropped!
Sorry, it was spamdropped. I never got the homework assignment. Next time don’t bcc, Outlook is crap.
I can’t rent my apartment on Craig’s list - I’ve been spamdropped because of that asshole who kept flagging my posts as inappropriate.
Columbia University totally spamdropped me off of their server after some bot spewed my address around and now the communication is so bad it’s like I never studied there.
I'm gonna spamdrop you off the face of this planet. It'll be like you never had any friends, and never will again.
by amanda boekelheide Aug 27, 2007 add a video
|6.||sweet meat chunks!|
1. A joyful exclamation made when playing WOW, Unreal Tournament, or any FPS (first person shooter) game where opponents explode in a glory of flying, bloody chunks.
2. A general explicative.
3. Exclamation of excitement over a carnivorous feast, primarily food that has meat of an indistinguishable origin.
(after a lot of double-teaming on an alien monster that explodes in a cloud of smoke, metal and splattered alien flesh)
SWEET MEAT CHUNKS! That was a tough one. We'd better of leveled up after that battle.
SWEET MEAT CHUNKS! That asshole in the silver Mercedes almost killed me. My shoulder is all tore up.
SWEET MEAT CHUNKS! Pass me that dish with the broccoli and whatever that is. I'm starving!
by amanda boekelheide Jan 10, 2009 add a video
1. Someone who spends all their time online.
2. Someone who doesn't have any online presence.
Person A: Come on, don't be such an eloser! Put down your iPhone and actually engage in a conversation.
Person B: *sends a text*
Person A: With words. That come out of your mouth. Hello, I'm in the same room as you.
- or -
I love him! He's got this great gig taking people on climbs all over the world. Totally is an ungoogleable eloser, but isn't at all, just kinda private, mysterious, and not into elife.
by amanda boekelheide Apr 3, 2010 add a video