1. A guy who's heart is captured by the same girl always yet lives his life as if she didn't exist when she's not around.
2. Term for the best guy friend conversationalist. Someone you can vent to an actually get feedback and opinions.
3. A reliable "lean on me" kinda friend
1. "God, he's really in denial about that girl---he's acting like a Brian."
2. She thanked him for listening and named him her Brian.
3. "You've been such a Brian to me since I met you. Thanks for always being there for me."
1. The most feminine form of a tomboy. She mostly has guy friends, loves video games, playing pool, and talks like a man yet still wears make-up, cute clothes and always looks good naturally.
2. Anyone with a last name starting with "Rom" that is difficult to pronounce.
3. A firefighter's daughter
1. I wonder if that Romy has a name.
2. No one can pronounce Romanach, so you can just call me Romy
3. I wonder if that Romy will be as good as her dad.
1. to have a tight vagina
2. elastic membranes surrounding the birth canal that snap back after every romp
3. something awesome
4. a vagina that acts like a mouth, with a hoover effect around the shaft of the penis.
"Amanda is all-walls!"
"This song is all-walls----it's tight!!"
"Her all-walls is making me a minute man."
1. The point in time between when one should've gone to sleep and when one's alarm clock is about to go off to start the day.
2. When one is amazed by another person and loses time realizing they're real by way of their appearance, expression of words, or personality
3. The state of coming down from any drug and realizing you're about to be yourself again
4. The place in your mind where random thoughts become goals.
1. "Man we were out so late that i didn't realize we were in the dazery."
2. "She looked at him and saw she had fallen into a dazery."
3. "I think the dazery has hit---my mind is back to normal."
4. "You know I just saw this little girl playing by herself, and I think maybe, in my dazery, I've discovered I want to become a child psychologist."