One of the most commonly used words of the English language. Originally a swear word for feces but now probably has the most definitions and can be used as a pronoun in multiple situations or can be used in place of almost any noun. Here are a few meanings.
1. An old car
2. Anything useless
3. Anything that smells or tastes funny.
4. Junk food.
5. Not having money.
6. Anything broken.
8. Anything of high value.
9. Anything that you know but cant remember the name of it.
10. Something cheap.
12. Anything you want it to be.
1. John's car didn't start this morning, it's a piece of shit.
2. This old microwave doesnt even heat the food well, it runs like shit.
3. I hate to say this to her, but Tina's cooking smells and tastes like shit.
4. All that fast food shit your eating will increase your cholesterol.
5. All I have is 100 bucks to play at the casino, I don't even have shit to spend.
6. I dropped my cell phone and it don't work, now it's a piece of shit.
7. I have some good shit to smoke.
8. Wow!! That diamond ring is the shit!!!!
9. I know it's easy to build, but I can't remember the name, what is that shit called?
10. That sale price is cheaper than shit.
11. That drink went down smoothly, I want more of that shit.
12. I just call it shit because it has so many names.