1. the third and final book in the Hunger Games trilogy
-major letdown after the first two books (hunger Gmes & Catching Fire). The ending was rushed and sort of disappointing, plus the fact that some awesome characters I've come to love were killed off.
2. a combination of mockingbird and a jabberjay -hunger games creature introduced in the beginning of the trilogy
1. It seems like Suzanne Collins got bored and just decided to sum up the entire Hunger Games trilogy in one week.
2. I'd love to have mockingjay! Those are some kick-ass birds!
An evil, stupid, and lazy elementary teacher (6th grade usually) who steals money from her students and has all of the qualities of your most hated teacher. You can easily tell if you have a Mosser because...
1. she is overweight, has orange-ish hair, and painted on eyebrows 2. she spends more time on her laptop than teaching
3. she finds enjoyment in punishing kids for every little thing, whether they are guilty or not
Kelso: "Ugh. do you remember our 6th grade teacher? You know, the one who stole $20 from me that one time?"
Alice: "Yeah. How can you forget Mosser? She was like pure evil... i swear!"