1. V. Rendering a piece of technology unfunctional, in all practicality making it useless, as in a brick
2. V. Representing an object or form using LEGO (or generic) bricks
I'd like to jailbreak my iPhone, but I'm afraid of accidentally bricking it - I can't be without a working iPhone.
My bedroom floor will be covered in LEGO bricks until I finish bricking myself a LEGO model of that wonderful building I saw today.
1. Adj. A piece of technology that is judged as being highly resistant to rendering unfunctional
2. Adj. An object or form believed to be uneasily represented using LEGO (or generic) bricks.
I like my iPhone, but it feels too fragile and its software unstable - unlike my ancient unbrickable Nokia that was built like a tank and could stand up to any abuse, physical or otherwise.
I thought that the Statue of Liberty was unbrickable, until she recreated it beautifully using her limited LEGO collection.
1. Adj. A piece of technology judged as susceptable to rendering unfunctional, in all practicality making it useless, as in a brick
2. Adj. An object or form that is ideally suited to representation using LEGO (or generic) bricks
The iPhone is so brickable, my battery died and now, its as useless for making phone calls as a brick.
That building is wonderfully brickable - I can't wait to get home and recreate it with my LEGO bricks.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.