1. "Measure Of Software Similarity" (Berkely: 1994, 2003). A program used to detect plaigarism in programming homework assignments.
2. A deal between USC
Judicial Affairs (student conduct) and Berkely to bring in money to USC and to increase the number of students accused of student conduct disorders and academic dishonesty. This will in turn boost the effectiveness rating of USC
and its Judicial Affairs bureaucracy.
3. Total fucking bullshit
4. MOSS my salad, bitch
5. A lame excuse for professors to inflict misery on their students.
6. Proof that computers cannot make decisions effectively as humans.
7. As illogical in deciding who is cheating as the BCS
is in deciding who should play in the national championship.
8. Invented by a bunch of lunatic
s who had nothing better to do than devise ways to inflict pain on others.
9. Invented by a bunch of loser
s who have no life.
I got sent to Judicial Affairs because MOSS said I was cheating. This is no different than saying I got a traffic ticket because a camera said so. Or that Oklahoma should play in the Sugar Bowl because the BCS said so.