Ancient wisdom and beauty. Opposite of stupidity. A feeling that brings mind, body and heart together and provides peace.
In the middle of all the confusion and chaos of the riot she stood still and spoke from her heart. She created pure Gitanjali
1. Schizophrenic person or fence-sitter (n)
2. The act of working both sides of the issue (v)
(Origin - Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
1. John Kerry was a regular Zaphod in his presidential debates
2. So many possibilities! I will have to Zaphod this one.
1. The person at the opposite side of the debate (n)
1. He did not agree with me! He is such a MORON
1. Jay Leno
2. Ass kissing obsequious individual in unyielding agreement with percieved superiors - individuals or industry
3. Scared of originality
1. Kevin accidentally chewed on the nail gun in his mouth instead of the pencil. All bobbleheads in class had pierced tongues the next day.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.