Noun: When you're so hungry, others can use the sound of your growling stomach to estimate how far away you are from them.
Possible derived adjectives:
Thungry: when you are in a state of experiencing hunger such as this.
Thungerous: denoting or resembling the noise produced by such hunger.
1) (noun) Judging from that bout of thunger, I'd say that James is in the next room.
2) (adjective) Excuse my stomach: I'm feeling a bit thungry.
3) (adjective) A thungerous growl indiciated her presence.
The feeling of drowsiness and/or the act of falling asleep during a particularly twee and sickly sweet Disney/Fox Animation Studio film, in order to endure it better.
(Derived term: Anaesthatic (n./adj.): something which causes the feelings of the aforementioned drowsiness, or an adjective denoting a relation to such drowsiness.)
1. (adjective) "Bambi" is having a particularly Anaesthatic effect on me.
2. (noun) I'm overcome with Anaesthasia. *zzzzz*
3. (noun) Any Walt Disney film is a very strong Anaesthatic.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.