1. (adj.) Used to refer to bunch of losers, who progressively destroyed the cultural label of goth
, and then moved on to the next fad, which is SCENE. (See Real Goth
for clarification of what the term "Gothic" meant before Scene kids took it over several years ago.)
2. (adj.) Drama whores, attention whores, whiners, losers, and posers that like to pretend they're cool and/ or nonchalant. Fashion victims that like to pretend they're unique. Wimps who like to pretend that they're badass. (See also; hypocrite
3. (adj.) Used as an adjective by scene kids to describe anything they think is cool, AKA, anything that the rest of the world thinks is utterly moronic, pointless, and tiresome.
1. After the dregs of teenage society whored out the term "goth" for a while, they came up with a newer term called "scene", which still meant "loser", but shocked and/ or confused their parents more.
2. Scene kid: "I wish I were scene enough to pretend I wasn't scene! T_T"
3. Scene Kid Tippy: Oh em GEE! I lurve your new HAIR and it's black chaos!
Scene Kid Sarah: I no! It is totally teh scene.
Sarah's Older Sister: Christ, Sarah, did you get your head caught in the fuckin' weed eater?