1. A individual who participates in heterodoxal behavior, someone who pushes the limit and/or breaks rules.
2. Someone who finds extra joy in things because they are forbidden.
3. The ideology of opposing convention and boundaries.
A fence in this context represents restricting or directing an individual on where they can go and what they can do. A fence hopper would literally hop a fence to go somewhere else, voice a minority opinion, reject arbitrary rules, break the combo, and screw the rules
1. Sam was sick of her teacher's attacks on the advertising industry, so she wrote her essay on how important ads are. What a fence hopper!
2. I knew that Jo was kind of a fence hopper, so I told her that no one could eat a whole pig fetus in one sitting. I can't believe she did it!
3. You want to host a nude party at a jesuit school? That sounds pretty fence hopper.