A Martial Arts School that has one or more of the following characteristics.
1. Your instructor has a mullet.
2. Your instructor drives a thunderbird or a Camaro.
3. You can get a Black Belt in less than 2 years.
4. Your instructor is overweight.
5. Your instructor claims to have secret techniques that he can only reveal to you once you've received your black belt.
6. They claim to offer MMA training, but the instructor has never had a single professional fight.
7. You can earn a new colored belt every 1-3 months. Hence, the term "belt factory."
8. The students seem to be more interested in putting on a fashion show than learning martial arts.
9. Everyone seems to be obsessed with what current action movie stars are doing and when you mention a professional MMA fighters name they give you blank stares.
Johnny got his Black Belt in 1 year. I bet he attends a McDojo.