1. A person who has no real talent, personality, or life of their own. As a result, the life leech will attach themselves to you, your friends and your dates.
2. A person who claims to be your friend, waits for you to break up with your partner, and then proceeds to try to date them.
3. A person who claims to be your friend, waits for any sign of trouble with your partner, and then proceeds to do everything they can to make sure your relationship falls apart.
4. A person who claims to be your friend, but works tirelessly to bring drama into your life.
"When I broke up with Beth, Jim completely tried to weasel his way into a life with her...the guy is a total life leech."
1. A person who rides a recumbent bicycle when they are fully capable of riding a normal bicycle.
2. A Recumbent bicycle rider who never says "on your left" and risks your life with their reckless pseudo-biking.
I nearly crashed my bike yesterday when a couple of recumbetards almost ran me off the bike path!