1. Female of the human species. For counterpart, see also Man
2. Is neither inherently superior, nor inferior to the male. What she lacks, he possesses and vice versus. Only distinguishable via genitalia.
3. Generally an emotional creature due to inherent hormonal physically traits resultant of genitalia necessary for child bearing.
4. Physically weaker than the male and, due to societal emphasis on physical prowess, tends to be forced/assume the role of an inferior or subservient creature thus the "prettier" of the species.
5. Tends to think with the right brain (creative) and thusly tends to be more creative than male counterpart.
6. Eve: purveryed of sin into the world.
7. Biologically, the muscular system of the female is considerably less developed than that of the male, however the bone structure/density of the female is far superior (as necessary for biological reproduction), thus contributing to the longer life span of the female.
8. When treated right, best damn thing any man could ever hope to have.