You're Not Kablamo
1. n. A pair of jeans that are black.
1. Dear black jeans, you were my pen-pall once.
2. Andy Cadaver is wearing black jeans.
1. n. A bland, socializing institution
2. n. The state of shutting off one's emotions.
1. This community collage feels like vanilla high school.
2. This vanilla high school is like jr. high part 2...
3. If you're going back to vanilla high, well then I guess you've lost your mind.
1. n. A modern conventional conflict
1. I just want to know what life was like before the Vanilla War.
2. The Vanilla War broke out again.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.