1. (noun) Someone who is extremely drunk
, off his face. From the Greek word στρακόττο of the same meaning.
2. Someone who drinks a lot (alcoholic drinks) when they go out, or they are often drunk.
3. The process of drinking (alcohol) or getting drunk.
1. Nick is strakotto after too many dirty martinis. Can you get him in a taxi?
2. Let's not take Nick out, he is strakotto and will embarrass us again.
3. My throat is dry, let's go for a strakotto!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.