a term used for females who had a baby by a guy that does not claim them, hence, THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER. a lot of girls, namely wigger
es think it's cute to be a dude baby mama and proudly brag about it and try to attach "wifey" along to the title. this is a key sign of a fake bitch who aint from the ghetto but just tryna be down usin the word completely out of context. once you're a baby mama, THAT'S IT. you're nothing more. it's not a compliment. yall aint special. or else you wouldn't be referred to as a baby mama. havin a dude baby don't mean you have some sort of significance in his life. and him referring to you as his baby mama is just his way of sayin he don't love you and will dread the next 18 years and regrets that night 9 months ago.
he got a baby with her, but he aint claimin her so she aint wifey or no one special, she just a baby mama.
1. word used in reference to a ghetto
2. someone who is from a ghetto area and stays true to that lifestyle of where they are from.
3. a lifestyle that wiggers, wigger bitches and wankstas alike sadly mistake for a trend thanks to the glorification of its negative aspects by crap rappers (ie: Lil Wayne) and try to emulate in an attempt to "fit in" and basically just rebel against their suburban upbringing, by watching way too much BET, wearing only brands that we wear in the hood (ie: RocaWear, Akademiks, Jordans, etc.) and using too much slang to the point where they just use words for the wrong purpose. they swear they hard but they all talk and wouldn't last 1 week in any real hood.
1. Jamaica (Queens), South Bronx, Bed-Stuy, Compton, LBC, etc.
2. shorty stay hood with it.
3. white girls that grew up in long island or any other quiet suburb and drive around in their cars and/or SUVs that daddy bought them and are spoiled rotten but swear they "hood" because they always use street slang, only date black guys, and only listen to the latest fad rap music but don't know the last damn thing about what it really means to be "hood."
a girl that's easier than a sunday afternoon and gets around like Tupac
Boy 1: I hit that the first night I met her.
Boy 2: So did I.
Boy 1: Yea thats why she aint wifey material, strictly a pop.